Hi there! I’m a teacher by day, aspiring grad student by night, and this is my website. I live in Vancouver, Washington, and am happily married with two amazing kids.
I taught 4th and 5th grade for 5 years before moving into a technology coach position at my school which I did for 2 years. I love to learn, especially when I get to explore the space where technology and teaching are combined. I am currently seeking out my next career adventure.
This is my Digital Education Learning (DEL) Blog. In this blog I will reflect on my course assignments through the DEL program at Seattle Pacific University.
Here are some fun facts to get to know me a little bit more.
- I was born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- I got my undergrad degree from WWU in K-8 Education (go Vikings!)
- I love anything chocolate
- I am passionate about teaching, technology, and working with kids
- I enjoy playing (or watching) soccer, doing crafts, reading, and baking in my spare time
- I love living in the PNW and getting outside whenever I can